Mason jars are the best and we crafters and passionate recyclers are always finding new uses for them. Here are a list of ideas:
- Mason Jars make trendy drinking glasses.
- They can be used as vases for fresh cut flowers.
- They can be used for taking snacks to work or school.
- Set the mood by decorating your mason jar and placing a tea light inside.
- Label and use to store your dried goods like: flour, sugar, oats, rice etc.
- Make your own old fashioned candy jars by filling with sweet treats and decorating appropriately.
- Make your own at home spa, by using mason jars to store makeup brushes, sponges, cotton swabs, and even bath products like body scrubs, creams, and Epson salts.
- Use for office or desk organization as they are perfect for storing pens, pencils, rulers, paper clips, etc.
- Entertaining? Mason jars are great for sending home party gifts! Just fill with cookies, treats, or even be a bit silly and make your own bubble blowing solution to send home with your party guests.
- Turn your used mason jars into homemade snow globes! Glue figurines to the inside of the metal cap. Fill the jar with water (don’t forget the sparkles!), seal tightly and soon you will have the kitty cat, puppy, superhero, farm animal, pop culture, or holiday (the options are limitless!) snow globes you’ve been waiting for!
For more creative ideas on what to do with your mason jars be sure to check crafting sites and social networks like Pinterest!