We are grateful for the recognition we have received over the past 10 years and wanted to share our achievements with the Diva Community.
Thank you to everyone who has recognized the importance and dedication of what we are doing!
And the award goes to...
- Voted “Best Women's Product” by Canadian retailers for six consecutive years by the Alive Awards.
- Awarded a 2011 Silver Medal in the “Consumers Choice for Personal Care and Beauty” category by Canadian consumers by the Alive Awards.
- Voted top 10 for the 2011 People’s Choice Award for Green Business of the Year by Green America.
- Finalist in the Best of Mothering contest in the "Personal Care-Mom" category.
- The first menstrual cup manufacturer in the world to achieve the rigorous ISO 13485:2003 quality certification.
In print and on the web...
- As seen in dozens of magazines including People, Shape, Glamour, In Style, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, and Seventeen.
- Honorable mentions in such books as Ecoholic Body by Adria Vasil, The Virtuous Consumer by Leslie Garrett, Sleeping Naked is Green by Vanessa Farquharson, Flow - The Cultural Story of Menstruation by Elissa Stein and Susan Kim, UNHysterectomy by Holly Bridges and New Blood by Chris Bobel.