We’ve all been there…
- Co-opting toilet paper from a public washroom as a temporary measure.
- Swapping supplies with a girlfriend while the dates weren't looking.
- Conveniently" dropping a pad or tampon in front of a curious male audience.
- Tucking a pad under your sleeve, in your shoe, knee highs or waist of your pants.
- Racing to the washroom to survey the leak damage after a sudden “surge”.
Since 2003, Diva International has believed that menstrual care products should offer health and convenience for women, while easing up on the environment and pocketbooks. Find freedom from the harmful products of the past and embrace a greener, healthier future with The DivaCup and DivaWash.
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!” All the tossing and flushing every month can make you believe you must hide and dispose of your menstrual flow in shame. As a result, landfills are overflowing with disposable products that risk the future and health of our planet.
Discover the healthy “non-ick” alternatives to traditional feminine hygiene products. Join women worldwide by switching to The DivaCup today!
Please note all contents of divacup.com is intended for informational purposes and is not offered as medical advice, nor does it substitute for consultation with your physician. If you have any gynecological/medical concerns or conditions, please consult your physician prior to using a menstrual cup.
For additional information please consult your DivaCup user guide. Can’t find your guide? Email email@example.com and we’ll send you a PDF version via email.